|Place of Origin:||CHINA JIANGXI|
|Model Number:||Ceramic Plates|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 cubic meter|
|Price:||$200.00 - $600.00/ cubic meter|
|Packaging Details:||Conventional packing|
|Delivery Time:||5-8work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||1 - 1000+kilograms+PER DAY|
|Product Name::||Ceramic Structured Packing||Specific Gravity::||2.5 G/cm3|
|Acid Resistance::||≥99.5%||Crush Strength::||≥130Mpa|
|Moh's Hardness::||≥7||Water Absorption:::||≤0.5|
Ceramic Structured Packing consists of many packing units of similar geometric design. Corrugated sheets placed in parallel formcylindrical units called corrugated tower packing. These are a form of highly efficient packing with separating efficiency several times higher than that of loose packing. They have the quality of low-pressure drop, increased operating elasticity, minimum amplifying effect, and maximum liquid treatment compared to loose tower packing...
|Loss in burn(wt%)||≤5.0|
|Max. operating Temp.(Degree C)||800|
|Spec.||Specific Surface (m2/m3)||Bulk Density (kg/m3)||Void Ratio (%)||Pressure drop (mmHg/m)|
1) High capacity. New tower design may reduce diameter, while renovate old towers may increase capacity significantly.
2) High separation efficiency. Since it has much larger specific surface area compared to random packing.
3) Low pressure drop, which leads to reduce energy consumption largely.
4) Large flexibility, and scale effect is not obvious.
5) Suitable for all tower diameters.
6) Strong resistance to corrosion of acid and alkali, especially to H2S, naphthenic acid and Cl-
1) Rectifying organic halide.
2) Rectifying and absorbing some corrosive mixtures, which are definitely regulated in pressure drop and theoretic plate number.
3) Applied in some towers that contain a large quantity of natural media used to absorb nitric acid and concentrated sulfuric acid, as well as for purifying the air in chemical plants.
4) Operating in vacuum conditions at a bottom absolute pressure of 100pa.
5) Used in heat exchanger and demisting, or as a catalyst carrier.