molecular sieve drying: zeolite 3A,4A,5A,13X
|Size ratio up to grade
|Static water adsorption
|Water content, as shipped
Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons (e.g. ethylene, propylene, butadien)
Cracked Gas Drying
Drying of natural gas, if COS minimization is essential, or a minimum co-adsorption of hydrocarbons is required.
Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol
Drying of liquid alcohol
Static, (non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled.
Drying of refrigerants
Molecular Sieveare available in beads of 1-2 mm, (10x18 mesh) 2-3 mm, (8x12 mesh) , 2.5-5 mm, (4x8 mesh) and as powder, and in pellet 1.6, 3.2.
1) Drying and removing of CO2 from natural gas, LPG, air, inert and athmospheric gases, etc.
2) Removal of hydrocarbons, ammonia and methanol from gas streams
(ammonia syn gas treating)
3) Special types are used in the air break units of buses, trucks and locomotives.
4) Packed in small bags, it may be used simply as a packaging desiccant.
Welcome to contact us for more details, 3A,4A,5A,13X,etc.
1. We promise to reply your inquiry within 24hours.
2. OEM & ODM service for your unique idea with absolute convenience.
3. Experienced salesmen with professional industry knowledge.
4. We value our business credit, promise to keep your company information confidential
5. Please add my Trade Manager: cn209777336 or Skype alice_pan1017 for prompt service.
1.Can I negotiate the price?
Yes, we may consider the discounts for mixed goods or bulk orders of individual products
2.How long for the lead time?
In generally, it only need 7-15 workdays.
3.Can I get the sample for free?
Yes,500g sample is free and buyer should pay for the freight.
4.Can I visit your factory before make the order ?
Yes, warmly welcome. Our factory is located in No.91 Anyuan West street, Pingxiang City, Jiangxi Province. Before you come, please let us know your schedule, your arriving time, we can come to pick you up.
5. What information should I offer to you if I want to know the price?
- Quantities you need;
- Package term
- Delivery time
- Payment term:FOB or CIF